Wanted: Artificial grass - 1m X 1 or 2m

Boksic

RMS Regular
As in the title, looking a 1m by 1 or 2m bit of artificial grass incase anyone happens to have a bit left over or know where sells it might have offcuts.

eBay prices are ok but the postage makes a balls of it, plus they seem to want to sell it in 1m x4m rolls which is too much really for all I'm looking

Or does anyone know somewhere that's open that I could call, still out working and be all over the place so in theory location shouldn't matter too much.. (he says)

Cheers

Jonesy

RMS Regular
As in the title, looking a 1m by 1 or 2m bit of artificial grass incase anyone happens to have a bit left over or know where sells it might have offcuts.

eBay prices are ok but the postage makes a balls of it, plus they seem to want to sell it in 1m x4m rolls which is too much really for all I'm looking

Or does anyone know somewhere that's open that I could call, still out working and be all over the place so in theory location shouldn't matter too much.. (he says)

Cheers
Home bargains sell it but I think its similar size for maybe £20-£30?
Otherwise gumtree will have loads on free when people start to redo gardens while stuck at home

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Not sure but given its not a basic necessity I wasn't really thinking of now. They had 1m squares for about a tenner IIRC.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
They have a Pizza Oven I’m looking at so if I thought they were open I’d soon make it a necessity!

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
They still deliver guys.

on the lookout for 4m x 9m of artificial grass if anyone can find some cheap also