ASTON MARTIN UNVEILS ITS NEW HERO: THE VANQUISH...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Spotted one of these on the M1 just past Sheffield on Tuesday with no plates. Looks much more impressive in the flesh

andyk189

RMS Regular
Drives
E86 Z4 Coupé 3.0
Spotted one of these on the M1 just past Sheffield on Tuesday with no plates. Looks much more impressive in the flesh

Black one? There's only one undisguised prototype running around atm

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Theres a silver/gunmetal one floating around aswell.

One of the colours is Skyfall Silver...James Bond much?

2013-Aston-Marton-Vanquish-01.jpg

andyk189

RMS Regular
Drives
E86 Z4 Coupé 3.0
Forgot about that one - It's a Sales & Marketing car. Now the embargo has been lifted there will be a few more out and about - including a Flugplatz blue one ;)

And yes, biased as I may be, it looks much better in the flesh!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Black one? There's only one undisguised prototype running around atm

Do you work for them? I know a chap works @ the factory in Gaydon. Well I say work, he spent last week driving to Germany then south Spain delivering one.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Aston Martin's are beautiful but they don't look like much of a "driver's car" and for that reason I don't think I'd buy one.

Hard to look past a Porsche of some kind in my opinion.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
they r becoming like porsche keeping similar designs. as nice as astons are they need to break the mould a bit. rear of that reminds me on a lotus.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf

Again, another car that looks almost identical to its predecessor... Very few people would know the difference between a 2006 and 2012 model.

The same can be said for that Vanquish. The grille and headlight design is very tiring, and I can't help but think the rear looks very Porsche Cayman or something with that roof/rear quarter design and the spoiler, which is no good thing...

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Looks like a Vantage with a body shop fitted front splitter moulded on and a Lotus Evora rear spoiler on the back. A lot of dough for the amount of power, not even in the same league as a 458 for me and I'm not even a huge Ferrari fan.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.