Audi A6 Allroad Sport

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
London ? Odd they'd buy from so far away...when I was looking there were a hell of a lot more choices in England than here.

redxl77

RMS Regular
There are some cars you just know will be good and don't need to be test driven/looked at. So if it is the right spec etc, straightforward for some to literally click 'buy' and get it transported over.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Didn't take long to sell @Lyons, happy days! X5 will be a great replacement.

I see the A6 is in good company on it's way to London. A nice, fresh Bentley!

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Was there a photo up somewhere?
CCRS put it up on their Instagram.

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 22.02.13.png

davyk31

RMS Regular
What do CCRS charge for a trip like that? Got to be dear if they only have a couple of cars per trip compared to some of the companies taking making 10 cars on a load

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Didn’t ask! I had given the buyer their name along with RSG, and he organised it.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
They brought my Tesla over from Edinburgh, was £350 + VAT but that was in May 2020 and a back load. I would imagine you would pay at about double that now for a load out.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
They brought my Tesla over from Edinburgh, was £350 + VAT but that was in May 2020 and a back load. I would imagine you would pay at about double that now for a load out.
Im getting a half pallet brought over and its costing £150 so id say your right, you could double that 350 now.

And paperwork is a nightmare now!

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
I just get stuff i by to a work centre close to where i purchased it and get it threw on container coming to my home site , slip transport manager a few quid 😉