Audi A6 Allroad Sport

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I took a notion recently and sold the Rotors as I fancied a change. I settled on these 21ā€™s from an SQ5, and found someone eBay selling 3 for a good price. Sadly I underestimated how hard it would be to find a 4th, so eventually had to pay a bit over the odds for 1. In the mean time I saw a photo of the 22ā€ version on an RS6, so at least knew they looked well (contrary to what a number of folk thought in the Awesome Dub thread šŸ˜‚).

Wheels refurbed by Michael a few weeks ago, and fitted as soon as I was confident the frost was gone.

Delighted with how it looks- I expect Iā€™ll be in the minority though!

View attachment 360708
View attachment 360709
View attachment 360710
View attachment 360711

I still fancy a different front grill, but currently thinking of changing later in the year so there probably isnā€™t much point.

That looks fantastic!! I have think they are far nicer than the other wheels.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That looks good with the SQ5 wheels!

Sorry, should have put RMS mode on.....it needs wheels no bigger than 15s and a lift kit šŸ˜œ

Unfortunately no one on here has done that. Couldnā€™t even find one on in the VAG off-road group and they take MK4 Golfs rock climbing šŸ˜‚

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
I took a notion recently and sold the Rotors as I fancied a change. I settled on these 21ā€™s from an SQ5, and found someone eBay selling 3 for a good price. Sadly I underestimated how hard it would be to find a 4th, so eventually had to pay a bit over the odds for 1. In the mean time I saw a photo of the 22ā€ version on an RS6, so at least knew they looked well (contrary to what a number of folk thought in the Awesome Dub thread šŸ˜‚).

Wheels refurbed by Michael a few weeks ago, and fitted as soon as I was confident the frost was gone.

Delighted with how it looks- I expect Iā€™ll be in the minority though!

View attachment 360708
View attachment 360709
View attachment 360710
View attachment 360711

I still fancy a different front grill, but currently thinking of changing later in the year so there probably isnā€™t much point.
Think these really work on the likes of an Allroad, and don't think you would get the same result if if it was a regular black edition avant.

What are thinking about to changing to later in the year?

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
That looks good with the SQ5 wheels!

Sorry, should have put RMS mode on.....it needs wheels no bigger than 15s and a lift kit šŸ˜œ

Air suspension on full high like a lift kit, makes changing fuel filter easier and finding jacking points

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Think these really work on the likes of an Allroad, and don't think you would get the same result if if it was a regular black edition avant.

What are thinking about to changing to later in the year?

This is the question.

Current saved searches;

530D Touring
X3
X5
S4 Avant
SQ5
Touareg

Head is wrecked! Would also like a 4.2 Cayenne or RR TDV8, but donā€™t have the balls for either.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Has to be the Range Rover nothing else like them, have you driven one for any length of time?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Allroad's should really have ignorant and agricultural black plastic everywhere.

However, this thing was looking superb on the M2 earlier!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
End of an era! Genuinely gutted to see it go, such a great car. Off to its new owner in London.

2403E89A-C2E1-46C2-8D36-CADFD12A444C.jpeg

BCFE4DA5-C46E-4B72-8718-DFC1189B3341.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
26 months wasnā€™t too bad! 1 month warranty definitely helped the sale.