Audi A6 Allroad Sport

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Cool looking car
There has to be a better way sorted to effectively transfer decent amounts of money, it’s very annoying. I know the bank is trying to protect everyone but it’s a pain. With all online banking and smart phones etc, should be easier.

Deleted member 13907

D
That’s fantastic! Didn’t actually realise they were so powerful. Seems to tick a lot of boxes spec-wise.
Glad it all worked out for you. I think you said to me when I was buying the A4 it’s sometimes good to buy from someone a bit fussy and usually when you arrive and they see you are genuine they guard is dropped.

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
Great all rounder, I never realised they lifted up in all road mode. Htd

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Must say I’m surprised at the reaction, I thought an Allroad would’ve been an acquired taste!

Looks class that, bet you're praying for snow soon to try it out 😂🌨️

Good wee story that, love it when a plan comes together lol, nothing worse than waiting for money to transfer to their account. Always feels like it takes forever 😂

Aw it was horrendous! Such relief when it went through.

Thats class.

Really wish I got the tech pack and the fancy MMI in my A6 :worried:

It’s amazing how few there are with the tech pack. I wouldn’t have entertained 1 without it though.

Lovely! One of these or a pre 2014 Touareg would be high up on my list for the next car too. Fantastically quiet and comfortable big cruiser! Enjoy 👍

I was very close to buying a 2016 R-Line, but really wanted something a bit quicker this time. 0-60 in 7.3s wasn’t going to cut it!

pablo

RMS Moderator
had the same problem with santander when buying a car, way OTT and took ages on the phone to get sorted

nice A6 too!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Cheers G!

Spent a bit of time today buffing out some light marks and did the exhaust tips- for the first time I expect.

Also ordered what I hope to be a set of wheels from Amazon, though for the price I fear only 1 may arrive!

Managed to sell the Tiguan this afternoon too. Only on for 2 days and went to the first viewer! Only the second car I’ve made money on. Splendid news all round!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Very nice Ian! I assume you’ve ten sets of wheels to go on, looking forward to seeing them all, then going back to those lovely originals!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, no wheels for it yet. I now have 3 sets of wheels that need sold though.

These are what I bought, not sure whether it’ll be 1 or 4 that arrives though.

Original Audi A6 S6 4G 4G9 °C7 Allroad 4G9601025G Winter Set 20 inch 610 °C Amazon product ASIN B00ZPC0UMG

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
It does say 4 wheels and tyres although it also says the tyres are from 2014

EE1A3868-B1E1-4849-A535-7F81B621A155.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yup, just far too cheap for a full set. Will see what happens. They have maybe 17 sets too, all with different tyre tread depths. Strange having so many of the same wheel.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
There’s a few big volume wheel sellers on German eBay - I’m sure you know them :innocent: that have multiple sets of the same wheel for sale, mostly with winters on that aren’t legal tread depth in Germany, but legal to run elsewhere!!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
That’s great! What’s best is has the cool from grille but doesn’t look overly Allroady like the older ones with the plastic wheel arch covers.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
You know my thoughts having had a few of these ....unbeatable all-rounder! Cracking spec on that and a bargain too...hang on to it!

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Lovely car - I'd a passat alltrack for a couple of years and loved it. It was a lease car and I actually tried to buy it at the end of the lease - lease company was a ballix about it though so let it go. For NI country roads, and bad weather, this style of car is so practical.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Lovely big wagon and great driving engine!!

What’s a tuning box take it to? 330 or so?