Audi A6 Allroad Sport

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Bargain.....mine are LED's, it will probably be a whole fuycking headlight

potentially plus a courier handling fee and import duties.
Its by Royal mail so worst outcome is VAT on £39.58. The ebay seller wasn't exactly open about being in US untill you delved into the smallprint.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
A6 / 435D
Have you had to put a headlight bulb in yours yet? - 1 of ours failed this week, £132 for 1 bulb is the cheapest I can find anywhere!!!!! they are a Philps D5S

Mine are LED’s. No idea how that works!

Was looking great earlier this morning @Lyons . Shame we never did get that traffic light drag race 😂

Lol. That big tank of yours surprised me!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Its by Royal mail so worst outcome is VAT on £39.58. The ebay seller wasn't exactly open about being in US untill you delved into the smallprint.
International Royal mail tend to go through Parcel Force, cheapest is usually an £8 surcharge, often it's £13.50, plus the duties etc.

Sometimes stuff gets through though
Mine are LED’s. No idea how that works!

Pretty sure it's an entire headlight replacement ?

Coog

Admin
Presumably LEDs don’t dim or change colour after time like the old HIDs do or it’ll be a pair at a time if you’re fussy! The headlights in the Etron can do all kinds of mental things. I’d hate to have to replace one!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
A6 / 435D
The light technology is amazing these days. The X3 could keep the main beam on when it met other cars, and kept them in the dark as they passed.

NickR

RMS Regular
The light technology is amazing these days. The X3 could keep the main beam on when it met other cars, and kept them in the dark as they passed.
My 7.5R done that too. Really handy if you do alot of night driving.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
My A7 does that, LED Matrix headlights I think it's called. If a headlight ever goes its getting torched lol