Audi A6 Allroad Sport

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I bought a detachable towbar for our A6 avant and got @pobmk4to fit it. Would probably have been around half of that price all in.

I considered it, but if I'm spending £20k on the car..I want the right towbar, and right for a lazy git. And with having a detachable on my Volvo, even if it is simple to fit etc, it's also a PITA carrying it around in the boot. For sake of a few hundred extra, the electric one is just worth it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Can’t believe I’ve nearly had this a year!

I’ve been having thoughts of changing the wheels and could do with some opinions. I do like how it currently looks, but I’ve never just been 100% on the rotors against all the chrome.

Current options are S8’s, RS7 blade in silver or the same in Matt gunmetal.

1632599034720.jpeg

1632599911402.jpeg
1632596202383-png.336777

1632600060164.jpeg

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes
Have you had to put a headlight bulb in yours yet? - 1 of ours failed this week, £132 for 1 bulb is the cheapest I can find anywhere!!!!! they are a Philps D5S

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes
Have you had to put a headlight bulb in yours yet? - 1 of ours failed this week, £132 for 1 bulb is the cheapest I can find anywhere!!!!! they are a Philps D5S
Found somewhere in the states on ebay that'll do them for £39 delivered - worth the risk for that much!!!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

Bargain.....mine are LED's, it will probably be a whole fuycking headlight
Found somewhere in the states on ebay that'll do them for £39 delivered - worth the risk for that much!!!

potentially plus a courier handling fee and import duties.