Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI S-Line Black Edition

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Gave it another clean. Forgot how much of a nightmare a black car is at this time of the year! Still loving this thing. Good performance, looks the part and loads of space.
20231111_103548.jpg
20231111_103557.jpg

davyk31

RMS Regular
Any colour of car is a nightmare at this time of year! My white ID.3 was a total disgrace after only being washed last Saturday. Clean again now and I’m sure that will last a long time 🥲

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Doesn't help that the wife always seems to aim for the muck and large puddles too :rolleyes:

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Considering a change so this may be going up for sale soon. If anyone's interested, fire me a PM.

We have had it just over a year now (not bad for me!). It's had a few things sorted in that time including a new turbo actuator and an injector. Also been serviced by Dubtech.

BurningSmell

RMS Regular
Ad keeps popping up on my marketplace, between Audi avant and BMW searches it knows what I like. Absolutely lovely and very tempting but all I ever think about now is my mpg!

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Ad keeps popping up on my marketplace, between Audi avant and BMW searches it knows what I like. Absolutely lovely and very tempting but all I ever think about now is my mpg!
It's not as bad as you'd think. Never drops below 30 for us with mixed driving.

Last edited:

Dan.86

RMS Regular
You’ll notice a difference in ride quality with a Octavia without a doubt coming from an A6.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
You’ll notice a difference in ride quality without a doubt coming from an A6.
I know but this is my second C7 A6 and I want a change 🤣. Really like the black VRS Octavia estate in MCT cars but all the chat on here about them has put me off....plus they never answer!