Audi A6 Avant 3.0 Quattro

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Saw you drive in to our place this afternoon Nick, but I was stuck in a meeting so couldn't get down to say hello. Car looked smashing, love the tail pipes!
Needed a new rear wiper blade, other one had a wee nick out of it and it was annoying my ocd :joy:

Yeah the tail pipes finish the back end nicely.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Lovely car Nick, I'd have picked similar myself.

A great all rounder and bags of space.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I’m going to get the hubs and brake callipers freshened up. I was planning to stick to black but any other suggestions you folk think would look ok?

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Love this thing. I know I shouldn't but I prefer driving this to the Golf R I had.
20190419_191031.jpg
20190419_191041.jpg

tonto83

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7.5 GTD
What’s the 3.0 tdi like to drive? I think these are a really great machine, I prefer them to the saloon.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
What’s the 3.0 tdi like to drive? I think these are a really great machine, I prefer them to the saloon.
I love it. Smooth, actually sounds ok for a diesel and can shift on rightly. I'm glad I went for the 3.0 over the 2.0.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Very tidy mate. They do look so good.
I love driving the Father In Laws 3.0 Quattro A6. Moves well for a big yoke!

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
M3
Your dad get the A8 sold?

Not yet, sitting in my drive at the min. Few phone calls, stupid messages and a Guy came to view tonight but we didn’t quite agree on figures. Haven’t advertised anywhere bar gumtree yet.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Not yet, sitting in my drive at the min. Few phone calls, stupid messages and a Guy came to view tonight but we didn’t quite agree on figures. Haven’t advertised anywhere bar gumtree yet.
Selling on gumtree melts my head!

Reactions: B.M

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anyone know if it is possible to get Google maps on the sat nav in one of these? My car is the facelift with Tech Pack. @pobmk4 @Darren91

Darren91

RMS Regular
It is yes - i fitted it to the A4 in early 2016, didn’t find it to be any benefit and was quite annoying to say the least. The standard nav is superior.