Audi A6 Avant Breaking

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone happen to know of any C7 Avants being broken? I need a boot trim in black.

I’ve tried Traynors, Quiggs, Noel Cochrane, TAS. Not sure where else there is these days.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
I was browsing through this site yesterday for parts for a B6/7 RS4

You might get lucky

Cheers. He just be on eBay too, he has the full side trim including door listed. I’d asked if he would sell the door on his own. Few marks on it just so I was holding off as it’s hard to know how bad they’ll be in real life. Will likely go for it if stuck though!

Mclaughlins in burnfoot are massive VAG breakers. Definitely worth a try

Just a bit too far for me really, wouldn’t have the time to trek over there sadly. Cheers for the suggestion though.

VW Audi Bitz, Cookstown?

Didn’t know they were still on the go. In my head they shut a few years ago?!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Cheers Dwayne, was speaking to them there and they have 1 in stock. Will see if I can get a run up at some stage (y).

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Cheers. He just be on eBay too, he has the full side trim including door listed. I’d asked if he would sell the door on his own. Few marks on it just so I was holding off as it’s hard to know how bad they’ll be in real life. Will likely go for it if stuck though!

Just a bit too far for me really, wouldn’t have the time to trek over there sadly. Cheers for the suggestion though.

Didn’t know they were still on the go. In my head they shut a few years ago?!
Find out if they have it and I can get it and get it sent to antrim on our work van weekly.

Edit: just seen above.