Audi A7 Ibis White

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A7
I've had this for a few weeks now, originally had secured a grey pre facelift model in Banbridge but the dealer sold it from under my nose when I was on route to buy. In hindsight I am glad I waited and stretched for the 2016 Facelift model, bought this one from Middlesbrough. Its an S Line as I couldn't find a suitable black edition with low miles, but I have just had it de-chromed. Love it so far, just a great car to drive, its only the 215bhp 3.0 model and I am still contemplating having it mapped, but sometimes I wonder do I really need anymore power. No major plans apart from a set of spacers which have just arrived but not fitted in the photos, and my plate that I just fitted today.

thumbnail_IMG_8421.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8418.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8419.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8408.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8414.jpg

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz_DC5
Drives
Audi A7
Cheers guys. As mentioned in another thread I am tempted to go for a remap but have concerns about the S Tronic gear box being able to handle the extra torque. Does anyone have any advice? Just had the gearbox fully serviced, was conserving the Revo map.

PaddyCvr

RMS Regular
Drives
Lancer/Mazda
Cheers guys. As mentioned in another thread I am tempted to go for a remap but have concerns about the S Tronic gear box being able to handle the extra torque. Does anyone have any advice? Just had the gearbox fully serviced, was conserving the Revo map.
Same engine as the 270brake models aren't they, lots of gains to be had! Could maybe speak to Autotune/TMC and see if they could do a custom file with torque limiting and/or map the box itself?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is lovely!

Nice plate, I made a set of plates FCZ 19 for a customer yesterday, that would a nice match for you!

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Very nice.

But how does Audi get 215bhp out of a 3.0 turbo? My 2.0 is 191

Is it purposely restricted to make you go for the more powerful model or something?

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz_DC5
Drives
Audi A7
Very nice.

But how does Audi get 215bhp out of a 3.0 turbo? My 2.0 is 191

Is it purposely restricted to make you go for the more powerful model or something?

Itā€™s the same engine as the 272 and 320 models but just mapped differently, mainly for economy and also benefiting from lower emission / tax purposes. Coming from a CLA 220d (177hp) to this the driving experience is night and day, power delivery is effortless and the V6 is so smooth in comparison. Still tempted with a map though šŸ˜ƒ
Nice. Same engine as mine. What spacers did you go for?

I went for 20mm rear and 15mm fronts. Still havenā€™t found time to get them on!

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Looks great! Nearly went for one when I was buying 640D GC as we had both in work at the same time. The only thing I can't get over is the back of them. I never warmed to it. Love them from the front though!