Audi e-tron NHS lease deal

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I think the delays be sorted by then hopefully, strange that they can make other models but the Q4 was delayed, I think there were parts issues from Ukraine but they are now making the parts in Germany again, that and the demand for Q4’s.

Yes my wifes old boss had a plate on his, just need to contact NHS fleet regarding the V5s apparently

Mark Irwin

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Golf
MG4 showing 275 miles of potential range yesterday at 18 degrees over a 100 mile run on A&B roads and through towns. Also charging at a peak of 140+ Kw charging speed despite quoted figure being 135Kw max.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
MG4 showing 275 miles of potential range yesterday at 18 degrees over a 100 mile run on A&B roads and through towns. Also charging at a peak of 140+ Kw charging speed despite quoted figure being 135Kw max.

If its 140kW on the charger being reported that’s normal due to losses

I-Pace is 100kW max charging and you can see 105-110kW on the charger itself

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The Q8 can take the 150kw now too which is great, just need a few more of those about the country, we will be charging at home 99% of the time anyway.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Special offer on Fleet Solutions, was spotted last night. Email sent off this lunchtime

Not showing for me? Q8 & Q4 Etron is all I can see 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can see it on their Insta & website but it disappears when I log in. Usually that means it's not available in NI but if you've secured one, maybe the local allocation is sold out already. Look forward to seeing it!

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Not showing for me? Q8 & Q4 Etron is all I can see 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can see it on their Insta & website but it disappears when I log in. Usually that means it's not available in NI but if you've secured one, maybe the local allocation is sold out already. Look forward to seeing it!
Will report back in due course.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Result if you get one of those, what sort of monthly was it

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
NHS fleet solutions are an agent - the NHS isn't buying EV's ffs 😂. They actually generate a profit. Audi (for example) found themselves falling foul of CO2 emission regulations, so offered fleet solutions a rake of EV's on the cheap as a benefit to NHS, instead of to the wider public. Rinse and repeat for other brands.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I ran a quote there for a laugh, coming in at £700 a month for my wife to get one, the only no extra cost colour is white.

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
I ran a quote there for a laugh, coming in at £700 a month for my wife to get one, the only no extra cost colour is white.
I had one on order for 550 a month for 3 years when they were offer 6 months ago. Bottled it and swapped to a q8 etron as a more sensible family choice.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
A decent deal or not, I just can't get my head round that amount of money a month on a car - all be it possibly no fuel, tax, maintenance, tyres, etc...

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul

Hundred quid more than I'm paying for my Tesla, never mind insurance and maintenance.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Discovered this morning that the new BP Pulse chargers at BP stations here aren't compatible with Audi. When contacted the help desk they stated it's a manufacturer defect on their behalf.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Discovered this morning that the new BP Pulse chargers at BP stations here aren't compatible with Audi. When contacted the help desk they stated it's a manufacturer defect on their behalf.

What type of charger is it?