Audi RS Q3

-herc-

RMS Regular
Wife picks up our new car on Monday. Red Audi RS Q3..

Perfect timing for when the little one comes along in July.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 2,944

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Will do - picking her up on Monday from audi. More photos to follow

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Excellent, what's the spec with one of these? it's something we may consider to replace the B8.5 S4.

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Lovely Marty, health to drive. Best wishes to Julia for the little one!

Thanks chrissy - she doing well. Stressful trying to move and she is gutted she had to sell her TT but it wouldn't accomadate for three of us lol.

Hope you and the family are all well lad

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Thanks chrissy - she doing well. Stressful trying to move and she is gutted she had to sell her TT but it wouldn't accomadate for three of us lol.

Hope you and the family are all well lad

My brother is changing his TTS to a 335d xdrive touring because he has two kids now & he's hating the fact the TTS has to go. It's understandable because I had it yesterday & it really is one of the best cars I've ever driven.

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Mark - we looked at the q5 but too big for the wife. We test drove the new discovery sport HSE lux but it was like a bus too.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
That's stunning!, spotted it when i was down in the Belfast dealership last Saturday

Q3's and 5's are really well finished and with the TFSI lump it's bound to be a hoot to drive

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
That's stunning!, spotted it when i was down in the Belfast dealership last Saturday

Q3's and 5's are really well finished and with the TFSI lump it's bound to be a hoot to drive

Yes the wife went up to see how much she would get for her TT and saw it and fell in love. I'm not going to argue lol!

I'll let her get used to it before I get modifying it lol.