AUDI RS3 / Nardo Grey

moglie

RMS Regular
Well, with work, I'm fortunate to behind the wheel of some awesome cars day to day.

However, with that comes the fact that I haven't had time or indeed the inclination to get something for myself in a while to drive and enjoy. I'd shortlisted a 1M Coupe, 2013 onwards GTR or F80 M3 Comp Pack among others.

However given the GF would be driving it from time to time along with the Cub, I was constantly drawn back to the Audi RS3. It ticked a lot of boxes and was a more practical proposition for the GF who would inevitably end up driving it more than me.

Hard to fault the RS3; Rapid (0-60 in 3.9secs [vbox rating], well built, Quattro, practical, fairly rare and the 5 cylinder sounds amazing.

The final decider was happening across one through a contact in England which, for me, had a perfect spec at a very good price. So the deal was done and we've had it now a few weeks. Typically, I've done about 100 miles since then:monkey: :joy:

So the spec:

2016, 15,000 miles, Nardo Grey, Dynamic pack (Audi sports exhaust system, magnetic dampers & speed restriction removed), Super sport seats, uprated brakes, Comfort & sound package (inc. Bang & Olufsen sound system) etc

We'll see how long this lasts. The urge for a 1M Coupe is strong at the moment lol

PS Shout out to @BrianM and Dee McConville who help me out with the pics, which always turn out so well (y)

RS3 1.JPG
RS3 11.JPG
RS3 3.JPG
RS3 4.JPG
rs3 8.JPG
rs3 9.JPG
RS3 6.JPG
RS3 2.JPG
RS3 13.JPG

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Fantastic!

Agreed on the wheels, would prefer the gunmetal version personally, but really who cares about a minor detail like that on an RS3! Enjoy (y).

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
IMO that is a perfect spec - I don't like the other style of black wheels against he Nardo and black pack. Finding one with black super sport seats and not in cream is a bonus - so many have cream interior!

Looking at it again, has the black grill been added to it as the window trim is chrome?

Keep me in mind if you decide to part with it @moglie ;)

Extended interior leather really sets them off as well but are very expensive to buy separately but can be bought from BKS Tuning

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Outstanding Stefan. Have always loved the RS3 - I'd imagine the power feels surreal in them, being such a relatively small car. Health to enjoy!

My favourite Audi colour too.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Flip me that is awesome, I'd be very tempted by one of these tbh.....especially in Nardo Grey! :heart_eyes:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Lovely! As you say, it also is the perfect spec. Treat us to a wee video of the noise?

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
You know my thoughts bud :joy:
This thing is rapid and, as you said, the perfect all rounder.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Superb!! These would be a class family wagon, especially now that the daughters up a bit now and has a simple 'buggy' and not those big early contraptions, dare say I'll be waiting a while til I can afford one though, super jealous, enjoy!!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
wow - there are some amount of lovely cars popping up on here, and this is certainly no exception.

health to enjoy

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Always loved these in nardo! And imo the silver wheels look far better on it that dark ones! Lovely car all round!