Audi RS6 Gearbox

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Once you get her out and about hopefully that'll put any ideas of selling her out off your head! :-D

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Stevie27

RMS Member
Truly an epic car in its form. A car to buy on my list in the near future. Enjoy driving it! (y)

warren

RMS Photographer
ah, just remember the MTM badge and the fact it was an RS6 in that colour, didnt think there would be too many of them about lol

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
Yeah, that was Nigel. This machine hasnt been to any car shows yet. Its only a matter of time though!

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
OP: "@Zed.

I notice youve changed your ebay ad.

Re the RS6 with knackered gearbox. You say after months... he says within a week.

Aparently you told him to f*ck off when he tried to raise the issue with you?

Dont start giving it big man pal and dont get it twisted... Im not small enough to hide behind a keyboard. Come down to Kents and ill say it to your face."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZED: And as for the guy who bought the rs6,
He called me after 7-8 weeks later to say the gearbox had gone wrong.
He did say that it was faulty when he got the car which is a load of b*llocks as the car was in perfect condition and when I asked why he's calling after such a long time and not straight away his reply was that he's been at a funeral.
Hell of a long funeral!!!!!
I did offer him a full refund as I loved the car but he just wanted me to pay for the box.
I told him that I will not pay for any box but if he was not happy with the car he can return it for a full refund as I don't want any issues.
He did go to trading standards but they told him to Nash on as it's been such a long time.
If I was guilty they would have taken on his case.
Anyway I don't really need to justify my self as I know what I did and didn't do.
People will always talk trash.
They talk bad about god so who am I.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read this exchange over on AudiSRS between my friend Zed and another. Thought I would add something to the party however the thread was locked. Hopefully the OP can find this here....

Many of you will have read through this thread over the past year and followed what was happening with regards the RS6 I bought from Zed (Zaheed). Unfortunately it appears that Zed is living in a parallel universe and doesn't realise that I am in fact pursuing him through the courts and until now he has ignored/ tried to evade my advances. I could explain a lot about what is mentioned above, however I prefer to let the messages do the talking, between myself and Zed. Since the purchase of the car he has changed user details on eBay, changed address and denied all knowledge of ever knowing about the car he sold me. It has been 1 year today since I told him that I was issuing proceedings as the authorities are building a case against him, involving not just myself but others that he has conned in the past. Perhaps by reading the texts you will realise the lies he is spreading and how he is digging a hole deeper and deeper for himself

The car was lifted on the 9th April. I called him on the 12th of April - the conversation has been discussed previously in this thread- and then following no response, I sent him this message on the 17th April (Not 7 - 8 weeks later as claimed!)

E83AC821-304D-4D59-A496-1A03848B8B0F_zpsrenu4sbm.png

E2C862C4-5639-4DC6-9071-B7161F506B3D_zpshuzgg502.png

FE875A60-75A0-488F-93A0-5DCE54A2083C_zpskh3uqd8t.png

5FAD60FE-6A2D-448F-8EC0-EA1BBC088A33_zpsqijk2814.png

925FB686-7C41-41C3-9331-90705A6190F2_zpsg5ttrxvx.png

C7AC4618-A0A8-4CD0-8B67-A7344D6C3F8E_zpsu3uqbhty.png

It appears that no matter how often this happens he ignores it and repeats it again and again. Hopefully by pursuing him and highlighting it on here I can make others more aware so they dont have to endure the torture Ive had

A6Avant

RMS Regular
OP
A6Avant
Drives
A6 Avant
I annoyed my head long enough and eventually just couldn't be bothered any longer. Car was sold and i just drew a line under the whole thing. Since then I have changed car a few times, got married, bought a house, had a child etc etc so priorities and focuses have changed! Im sure he'll run for a while but eventually he'll do it to the wrong guy!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
thought i would check your thread out again buddy, wish i hadnt now :confounded:
Don't do it george, it'll break your wallet! I was lucky with my c5 S6 and that had already had a gearbox refurb. Never own your hero car....

Reactions: dub
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.