Audi S3 Sportback Black Edition

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Nice choice, facelift is lovely - especially the black edition. I am not a huge fan of the stock wheel design. Health to enjoy !

Reactions: Mel

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Superb @Mel - looks fantastic and definitely well worth the wait finding the right one.
The seats look immense

health to enjoy every mile!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
One thing I hate about the facelifts is that they haven’t the S3 logos in the brakes or seats like the PFL for some reason.

white is best!

Mel

RMS Regular
OP
Mel
Drives
S3
Superb @Mel - looks fantastic and definitely well worth the wait finding the right one.
The seats look immense

health to enjoy every mile!

Yeah I reckon the seats make it, had Adam tortured looking for one with the seats but was worth the wait.

One thing I hate about the facelifts is that they haven’t the S3 logos in the brakes or seats like the PFL for some reason.

white is best!

Yeah this is my second white car, much easier to keep than black, it was a torture.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is fantastic, it must feel like a spaceship after a 100bhp Vauxhall Adam! Ha!

Congrats and health to enjoy it!

Mel

RMS Regular
OP
Mel
Drives
S3
That is fantastic, it must feel like a spaceship after a 100bhp Vauxhall Adam! Ha!

Congrats and health to enjoy it!

That's exactly what I said the first day I drove it to work, felt like I was in a space ship, it has that many features I'll probably never know how to use half of them 😆

c_rad

RMS Regular
Health to drive and enjoy!

White is definitely a great colour in these, love the seats 😎

• Love

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Lovely @Mel glad You got sorted in the end.

Honestly I think a s3 is one of the few motors I’d change to from my zed. Just a great looking all rounder. Beautiful white one lives up in comber by my Scarlottes school.

• Love

Mel

RMS Regular
OP
Mel
Drives
S3
20191021_081805.jpg

Wee pic this morning, one thing I've noticed it pretty much fills a parking space :laughing:

Mel

RMS Regular
OP
Mel
Drives
S3
I was just about to say the opposite and that I prefer the others! They look quite small. 😬

You and wheels eh :laughing:, I like them so the only thing I might do is a refurb as there are a couple of small marks on the rear passenger wheel but that will be after winter

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
That's really gorgeous, glad your pleased with it! HTD.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Great colour, great interior, looks lovely. I reckon that's job well done, now time to enjoy(y):grinning:

• Love