Audi S4 B8 3.0 V6T

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
As many of you know I sold the Audi 2.0T A3 a few weeks ago and so the hunt began for its replacement.

I contemplated several options but kept coming back to the Audi S4 so my mind was made up and I kept an eye out on all the usual places.

I have always loved Sepang blue but had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't find one and if I did it would perhaps lack some some other options which I wanted.

However, as luck would have it, this popped up over the water and with such a great spec I knew it was the one.

My wife and I traveled over to England last Saturday and collected it in Derby.
The weather was superb which added to a great road trip to Holyhead to get the boat.

To say I love it is an understatement. So much fun to drive, instant power and the cabin is such a nice place to be! :laughing:

Full Spec List below:

Audi S4 Saloon 3.0 TFSI Quattro 333 PS S-Tronic (7 Speed)
September 2010
Audi Exclusive Customised Paint - Sepang Blue
Audi OEM 19" X 8.5J Alloys with Pirelli PZero Tyres
Super Sport Seats in Silk Nappa (Black & Pearl) Leather
Star Silver Headliner
Black Dash with Silver Inlays
Electric and Memory Function
Heated Front Seats
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Audi Parking System Advanced
Cruise Control
Audi Music Interfact (AMI)
DVD Player, Duke Box & DAB Digital Radio
HHD Sat Nav
Voice Dialogue System
Mobile Phone Preparation with Bluetooth
Ski Bag Through-load Facility
Exterior mirrors, heated, with automatic anti-glare action
Electrically folding with memory function

Enough talking .. A few pictures I took this weekend. (y)

Last edited:

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Nice! Really loving light coloured leather at the moment, looks great against the blue.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.