Audi S4 B8 3.0 V6T

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
You posted that one in the classifieds thread the other day to make yours look better, didn't you?! :p

Fantastic colour and great price for the mileage and spec.

Last edited:

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
You posted that one in the classifieds thread the other day to make yours look better, didn't you?! :p

Fantastic colour and great price for the mileage and spec.

I even washed mine :cool:

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
As the snow seems to have cleared off it was time for a bath ... the roads are terrible at the moment so doubt it will stay this way for long !

It has been advertised for a couple of weeks now but unfortunately no genuine interested buyers. I guess that's to be expected at this time of year.

IMG_7527.JPG

IMG_7531.JPG

IMG_7534.JPG

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Jesus that last pic looks great. Hard car to see drive off i bet when the time comes ... That colour is awesome.

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
@Carson have you the car advertised on auto trader .?? Prices over the water seem way up on what they are here .

Yes it's on Auto Trader and a few forums.
I haven't tried it on UCNI or Pistonheads as I haven't had much success there in the past.

I've reviewed what is for sale both here and across the water and with all things considered tried to price / value accordingly.

I am in no great hurry to sell. It's a great car, it's simply that I want to try something else so unfortunately it has to make way.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Yes it's on Auto Trader and a few forums.
I haven't tried it on UCNI or Pistonheads as I haven't had much success there in the past.

I've reviewed what is for sale both here and across the water and with all things considered tried to price / value accordingly.

I am in no great hurry to sell. It's a great car, it's simply that I want to try something else so unfortunately it has to make way.
Keep it only do duel pulley,map and exhaust ect .trust me an m can't get away from it even an inch.460/480hp and tons of torque leaves them a nice useable daily.Saying that I still want an m3 4dr next .

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Keep it only do duel pulley,map and exhaust ect .trust me an m can't get away from it even an inch.460/480hp and tons of torque leaves them a nice useable daily.Saying that I still want an m3 4dr next .

Oh I know how well they respond to pulley & map .. crazy power. I just never seen the need as a daily driver. The drive is perfect in stock form IMO. I've enjoyed my ownership and ready to try something different :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
At that price it should fly out the door ... Thats mediocre condition and dull colour money IMO (y)

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Yep it genuinely is but the private sale market seems so slow at the moment so pricing it for hopefully a quick sale.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Yep it genuinely is but the private sale market seems so slow at the moment so pricing it for hopefully a quick sale.

Would it not be the kind of thing Hollybrook or J&F might be interested in buying off you? I know you might not get as much as selling privately but could be worth a try?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.