Audi S4 B8 3.0 V6T

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
@zafturbo I would be a biased to answer your question but I do like to keep a high standard. I'll let someone else answer that who has purchased a car from me (y)

Last edited:

J55NI

RMS Regular
@zafturbo I would be a biased to answer your question but I do like to keep I high standard. I'll let someone else answer that who has purchased a car from me (y)
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or go view something you had for sale. My Brother purchased one off you years ago and was exactly as described along with an easy purchase :grinning:

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Thanks guys. I genuinely will be sorry to see it go.

@zafturbo - I have nothing set in stone yet but will see what comes up.

Carson

RMS Regular
OP
Carson
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Well as mentioned a deposit was left 2 weeks ago and the new owner collected it this evening.

This is my last picture as they checked in for the boat. :broken_heart:

Genuinely sad to see it drive away but the new owner is more than happy with it and I trust it will be well looked after.

(y)

IMG_8104.JPG

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Think I spotted you at Sandyknowes sitting at the lights just as I was heading up the hill. Great looking car, you will miss it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.