Audi S4

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Have H&R in mine (with Koni shocks) and think they're great, no crashiness at all. Only complaint I have is the drop i don't think was as much as stated should be.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
I got an Anachem delivery today too - so I'll be giving it a clean after work and I'll post some then. Really happy with how it sits now to be honest.

Reactions: Ben

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
Grabbed a couple of pictures there while out at the in-laws. Eibach Pro kit fitted, still to settle a little bit. Delighted with the looks and handling!

1599154533809.png

1599154548938.png

1599154569879.png

1599154582250.png

brendy

RMS Regular

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Lovely, I went with 15mm spacers all round but tbh wouldn't mind changing the rears for 12mm as I get a minute amount of scrubbing with 5 up and a loaded boot, always hated the noise.
glad your happy with the Eibach. They are great and the car looks spot on bud.
I have 12mm front and 10mm rear and it works well. I get some rubbing with the 12mm on the rear hence the change.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
Any further thoughts on wheels?
Not really, going to leave it as is for now. Brand new tyres on these so I’ll run them for a while. Might look into a set like @bora-gav postes there next summer and keep these for winter wheels. If I keep the car that long!
Will look into spacers next, then an intake.
Loving how it sits and drives now!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
I had 5mm Spacers all round on the wife's and it just made a subtle difference and didn't risk fouling anything.

Looks great (y)

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Eibach rear arb really helped my old car .it was an avant though so the saloon might not feel as floaty When pushed into .A map and pulley change is a great starting point on these .instant 70-100hp in 2 hours .