Audi SQ7

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
Sold my Porsche Cayenne few months ago with the intention of getting another until I took a fancy to the New Audi SQ7s with a 4.0 V8 Twin Turbo Supercharged Diesel Engine. These also have a fancy differential, a four-wheel steering system, and a clever electromechanical roll stabilization system that employs an electric motor made possible by a 48-volt system!!

I wanted a White one and got one with the Perfect Spec:

22in Alloys
Red Calipers
Reverse Camera
Electric Rear Seats
Black Optics Pack
Interior Carbon Pack
LCD Virtial Dash Clocks
LED Interior Mood Lighting
Full Glass Panoramic Roof
Audi Active Exhaust System
The all important do not order without (LED Active Headlights)

Added some Sidesteps and colour coded the Audi Rings to the colour of the Optics Pack.
Mark @ Total Perfection then Ceramic Coated the Jeep using Kamikaze Collection Enrei Coat which I was very pleased with. A step up from the Gtechniq Range that I had on previous vehicles

003.JPG
008.JPG
004.JPG
009.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
These sound good for a derv.

One can be heard ‘growling’ round Portaferry :grinning:

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
These aren't my type of vehicle yet there's a certain appeal. One lives up the road from me in Dublin and it sounds epic. Dread to think of the vrt though!

Lovely looking motor @RickyB health to enjoy!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Stunning.

Before I ordered the jag, one of these was on the shortlist, although there was too long a wait on the SQ7 and they were trying to pimp up a normal Q7 which just isn’t the same!

You definitely have ticked all the right boxes - health to enjoy

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Cracking choice. Drove one earlier this year at the Audi drive event and it was the highlight of the day for me. The sound for a diesel is the best out there. Enjoy.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Fantastic! More pictures required. Haven’t heard of Kamikaze - must have been some job coating that beast but good shout.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Very nice, Bmw m50d’s appear to be getting handed out buy the numbers on the road I see but only seen a hand full off these.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Like that manufacturers are now fitting a form of anti lag to diesels, Volvo and Audi that I know Off do it now by having a compressor with a tank and shoots air straight into the exhaust manifold to spool up the turbos as soon as you press the throttle.

Pretty damn cool. This thing must pull like a train