Audi SQ7

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
My dad has one of these. For the size of them, they really do shift. They are actually an enormous vehicle too.

I'm loving the addition of the side steps.......I think it lessens the overall length of thing, if you know what I mean, and adds to the obvious aggression.

The noise for a diesel is outstanding.........health to drive lad! Lovely looking thing altogether!!

Dan.86

RMS Regular
giphy.gif

That is something else!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Fantastic, Agnews had a fully ABT kitted one for sale a few weeks back. It’s was a serious looking lump of a car.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
What a machine, that looks great. Super spec.

I delivered an A6 Bitdi down to ROI for a customer of my dad's place last week and was amazed how well it went for a diesel with 300bhp+, can only imagine what one of these is like.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
These things must respond well to some basic mapping?

I'd be interested to see the difference given that the stock performance is fairly bonkers already!!!

RickyB

RMS Regular
OP
RickyB
Drives
E3VO X
My dad has one of these. For the size of them, they really do shift. They are actually an enormous vehicle too.

I'm loving the addition of the side steps.......I think it lessens the overall length of thing, if you know what I mean, and adds to the obvious aggression.

The noise for a diesel is outstanding.........health to drive lad! Lovely looking thing altogether!!

Class! What colour has your dad got? Never spotted another one here apart from the grey one that was ordered into Agnews then the customer decided it was boring looking and got it sent to ABT. Don't know why they had it advertised for a few days...

Was originally going to get Sepang Blue but thought it would be a lot of Blueeeee!!

No mapping planned as really there is enough power and torque to deal with and generally I drive a Jeep day to day as I find I tend to drive slower and waft along....

RickyB

RMS Regular
OP
RickyB
Drives
E3VO X
Yes the arches just make it look like sumbody stood on top of it and squashed it. Im sure the Audi designers must feel sick in their mouth after spending maybe months or years designing these cars for them to be sabotaged!!

Saying that I do quite like the ABT rear spoiler!

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
The way this thing covers ground is incredible. Something this size and weight should not be ale to shift the way this thing does! Fine big bus Ricky, thanks for the run! Enjoy!

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
A 335d wouldn't do it surely?? The SQ7 is nearly as quick as my old B8 RS4 give or take!!

Having said that, I'm not clued up on BMWs to be honest.

My Dad's one is like a Navy colour.........no idea what it's called but it's fairly sleeper spec. The only give aways are the wing mirrors, the wheels and that awesome rumble from the quad pipes!!! It's such a unique noise...........in a really good way!!!