Audi SQ7

Lee

RMS Regular
Thats some article. I remember getting a run in a Cayenne Turbo years ago and thought it pushed on well for something so big and heavy. So can't imagine what this would be like, a different ball game I'm sure.

RickyB

RMS Regular
OP
RickyB
Drives
E3VO X
A 335d wouldn't do it surely?? The SQ7 is nearly as quick as my old B8 RS4 give or take!!

Having said that, I'm not clued up on BMWs to be honest.

A mapped 335d has more torque than an M3 so fairly shifts once up and rolling.

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
A mapped 335d has more torque than an M3 so fairly shifts once up and rolling.

Don't forget the adverse effects of a full tank of diesel and the heavier passenger slowing you down :p

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Seen one of these take off from a T junction today and feck me they can shift, the back end just hunkered and it was gone

Last edited:

Bush5480

Drives
Audisq7
Hi. I'm looking to tune my sq7. Not sure to go full mapor tuning botany 1got atuning box fitted can give any feed back on it.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I don’t think Revo have a map for the SQ7. I don’t see anything listed. Same for MRC.
AMD Tuning do, Stsge 1 is 470bhp approx.

Bush5480

Drives
Audisq7
Thers a few decent places local that do good mapping. I was interested in the tuning box route. For warranty purposes. Is there any out there running tuning box.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Surely it’s powerful enough (rich coming from me)

might be difficult with the electric motor?

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
When I seen this bump my first instant thought was..... wonder what Ricky is up to this beast now.... then I remembered. Still very sad

He loved that jeep. Laughing at him launching it 5 up at the lights at the Albert clock....that thing could boogey! Then following me down the motorway to Lisburn even though it was entirely the wrong direction to home because someone made the comment that my mapped 335d might be faster 😂 😂 :joy:

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Then following me down the motorway to Lisburn even though it was entirely the wrong direction to home because someone made the comment that my mapped 335d might be faster 😂 😂 :joy:

That would have been one of my passenger runs with him at speeds best not disclosed on a public forum lol. That thing had no business shifting the way it did for something which was so enormous!

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Has the business closed down or did another family member / member of staff take it over .

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
He loved that jeep. Laughing at him launching it 5 up at the lights at the Albert clock....that thing could boogey! Then following me down the motorway to Lisburn even though it was entirely the wrong direction to home because someone made the comment that my mapped 335d might be faster 😂 😂 :joy:

The 335 must have been faster then since you said he followed you.....