Dismantling: Audi TT mk1 225 quattro breaking

Jamesc

RMS Regular
OP
Jamesc
Drives
Audi TT, A4
How much for the 18" alloys & can you tell me what is the difference between these & RS4 alloys? I see them on TTs alot

Wheels are Provisionally sold would have been away other than the car had to be mobile up to this point, though the buyer was willing to wait. But they are basically the same as the RS4 Wheels though they are 18x8 - 5x112 et43 iirc, Were as these TT Versions are 18x8 - 5x100 et33, They were fitted to facelift & Sline mk1 TTs 2003 on. replicas come dual holed for 5x100&5x112 oem are single pcd.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Wheels are Provisionally sold would have been away other than the car had to be mobile up to this point, though the buyer was willing to wait. But they are basically the same as the RS4 Wheels though they are 18x8 - 5x112 et43 iirc, Were as these TT Versions are 18x8 - 5x100 et33, They were fitted to facelift & Sline mk1 TTs 2003 on. replicas come dual holed for 5x100&5x112 oem are single pcd.

I see, thanks for that!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Will be stripped as much as possible before going to scrap or if someone wants the shell/leftovers. Steering rack is provisionally sold, as are the front hubs + wishbones when we get that far, though if they pull out ill let you know (y)
did the shell ever get lifted?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I take it the steering rack and all got sold ok in the end?