Audi TT RS

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Leaving construction to follow my dream of opening my own hairdressing salon so picked this up yesterday in Glasgow to replace the A45 AMG.

Spec:
Suzuka Grey
35000 miles
Full Audi History
2 owners - second one from 2000 miles
Optioned up with factory buckets, mag ride electronic suspension and BOSE sound system

First impressions not as sharp as the A45 but possibly feels that way because its quite quiet. Interior isa little dated compared to the A45 as well. Manual gearshift is taking a bit of getting used to after having driven autos for a few years now. Goes well and feels super planted although mag ride too harsh for back roads.

Plans:
19" alloys - likely gunmetal (ideas welcome)
Sports exhaust
Wing mirrors painted (either suzuka grey or gloss black)
Remap (Autotune literally just around the corner from my house)
New mats

Anyone know the best forums for these?

IMG_20181110_135401.jpg
IMG_20181111_142233.jpg
IMG_20181111_142435.jpg

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aw man that is fantastic!! I absolutely loved my TTS and really fancy one of these at some point. I’m sure coupled with the noise it is just perfect.

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Aw man that is fantastic!! I absolutely loved my TTS and really fancy one of these at some point. I’m sure coupled with the noise it is just perfect.
It's a bit quiet Ian as it doesn't have the factory sports exhaust but you can hear the potential in it.
I want it to sound like @moglie RS3 with the pops

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Ah dam you I'm considering 1 of these or a slk 55. That looks great the seats are fantastic. Maybe see you about Ballymena in it will keep an eye out. If you see a homeless looking person looking at it it's me not some tea leaf. :p

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Brilliant! I toyed with the idea of one of these instead of the S3 but it just wasn't going to be practical as we were planning on having a baby. Send @BBSBOY a message as his Daytona grey (IIRC) was an absolute rocket, Revo Stage 2 I think??

Suzuka Grey is awesome!

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Ah dam you I'm considering 1 of these or a slk 55. That looks great the seats are fantastic. Maybe see you about Ballymena in it will keep an eye out. If you see a homeless looking person looking at it it's me not some tea leaf. :p
Jim if you want a test drive let me know chum

Cheers Boydie ill PM him and get the scoop on them

Keith not sure as don't know much about remaps. Will have to be something sneaky as will likely be getting an audi warranty

Thanks for all the compliments lads I'm amazed at the TT love. I was expecting a lot more abuse ! :laughing:

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Any pics or the A45..., lol. Why the change?

TT looks great, fresh car. Wingbacks are a class looking seat.

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
Really nice cars these highly underated ,anyone says its a hairdressers car hasnt driven one ,remap and decat big difference