Audi TT RS

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I actually prefer the wheels that came in this to the rotors, the BBS do look great though!

Go with a 3" back with resonator and cat removal, the noise will be incredible. Can't get over the noise of my double 5 cylinders

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Update: Removed these

IMG_20181215_095756.jpg

And replaced with gutted items and also removed resonators. Exhaust flap was also seized shut so that was released

Car sounds a lot better now esp over 3000 rpm

Running through the stock rear silencer so still the option of more noise if i want it

No real pops to speak of though so will need a remap to sort that

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Update: Fitted a ramair panel filter and decided to remap. Work done by Davy at Torque Tronix and asked for a few more safe horses and some pops and bangs as well.

It's now sitting at around 400 bhp on 95 RON and pulling a lot harder throughout the rev range. Also got burbles on overrun and full on shotgun bangs on gear changes over 5000 rpm so that's me happy.

Mrs B does not share my enthusiasm - can't work out why not - women are weird 8-|

Just waiting for my new floor mats and then I think that's the car finished (y)

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Left in to rebuild a sticking rear caliper but needed two replacement units at Ā£760! šŸ˜±
Will hold on to it for another while as can't decide on a worthy replacement for around Ā£20k