Audi TT RS

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
These cars do have an awesome sound track. I too would take one hair dressing to own one of these they are such a cool car and with the right map they goes really well.

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Found this video @dave b unreal how quick these are I had no idea.

Jeez that rev counter needle was fairly whipping round there - he got up to 295 kmh :cool:

I think BBSBOY's had a full Milltek TBE and it sounded like a fighter jet on full chat!

Sounds like a plan Boydie - I see Scorpion do systems for them as well

moglie

RMS Regular
Awesome mate. You'll have to stop by in it the next time you're down my direction.

Would love to see you go for the Milltek and stage 1 remap, just so I can see what I can expect from mine lol

Hopefully you have more fun and enjoyment from the TT compared to the Range Rover and AMG buddy Health to enjoy

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Awesome mate. You'll have to stop by in it the next time you're down my direction.

Would love to see you go for the Milltek and stage 1 remap, just so I can see what I can expect from mine lol

Hopefully you have more fun and enjoyment from the TT compared to the Range Rover and AMG buddy Health to enjoy

Cheers Stefan, will swing past once i get it sorted (y)

I've a mate works in Audi so will see what discount i can get on an Audisport exhaust

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
New wheels fitted yesterday. Loo a lot better than the factory 18s
IMG_20181124_114303.jpg

Few issues with front caliper clearance so running 15mm spacers until 10mm items get fitted next week
IMG_20181124_103237.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I know what you’re saying and they seem to be everywhere, but I’m with Boydie in that a set of genuine Rotors (especially with the concave on a TTRS) like Ruairi’s still look fantastic.

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
The problem with TT RSs is that the vast majority of one's on 19s are rotors or rotor style
Personally I hate the wheel esp that flat edge to them so they were never an option for me .
You'll always get the OEM vs aftermarket wheel differences in opinion which is great. If we all liked the same wheels, upgrades would be very boring and predictable!
Next on the list is exhaust mods and stage 1+remap :cool:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The problem with TT RSs is that the vast majority of one's on 19s are rotors or rotor style
Personally I hate the wheel esp that flat edge to them so they were never an option for me .
You'll always get the OEM vs aftermarket wheel differences in opinion which is great. If we all liked the same wheels, upgrades would be very boring and predictable!

Absolutely (y). Its nice to see something different too.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Bright Silver rotors for me like the ones you get on the RS5

Cool car none the less

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Looks fantastic @dave b you must have been in with Harold and Mark. Remap time then.

Yes Jim I've had Mark's head wrecked for months over wheels for the A45 then it started all over again for the TT!
Think I'll fit decats and remove the resonators then go for a remap (y)

jimcupra

RMS Regular
That's why he has no hair anymore :p. Both him and Harold are great to deal with.
It will be a missile after that. I keep watching YouTube videos of these tuned. Even in standard form they are seriously quick. I couldn't belive how well they went made my focus feel like a 1.0 eco boost.
Yes Jim I've had Mark's head wrecked for months over wheels for the A45 then it started all over again for the TT!
Think I'll fit decats and remove the resonators then go for a remap (y)