**Audio for sale** OFFERS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Pioneer DEH-P88PRS

Bought it when i got the car in new condition ... This is not the UK pioneer unit but the american premier unit, exactly the same.

http://www.audio-warehouse.com/web/mdl/DEHP880PRS/detail.asp

l_dehp880prs.jpg

£180

Clarion with multichanger

This came out of my s14a, very good condition and in perfect working order.

- 45w x 4
- Silver in colour
- 6 disc multichanger
- Tape deck on headunit

AX423R.gif

£50

PM me with offers or details!
Chris (y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Chris does the pioneer pick up stations normally? I thought the American ones were on a staggered frequency so you can only get 98.1, 98.3, 98.5, etc..

Gaz

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Picks up radio one and the bigger radio stations about, BBC mainly ... but not cool fm ... awesome unit tho it has to be said im only selling it as i need to free up some cash for other things.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Never tried it mate ... yea works with an ipod have the leads in the house for it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The one you control it on the HU? Whats the control speed like? Does it give full display of track name etc? The Pioneer i had was limited, and really only had the basic controls etc.

Why the change?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Need to free up some cash mate for FMIC etc ... Plus i only really need something simple in the car ...

Yea controls on the headunit or by the remote.
Full track names ... ive played a few mp3 disks on it and gives all details.

Such a unit good if your adding alot of upgraded stuff to speakers,amp etc ... (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.