Audioline 340 CB Radio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
After first hearing about this on here about 18 months ago, i finally got this from 'Lexx' last week after he finally dug it out! lol

I took it into work all happy about putting it in the work van, only to get a boll**king and to be told "its against company policy...blah blah!":worried:

DSC00312.jpg

CB.
SWR/PWR METER.
MICROPHONE.
MAG MOUNT ANTENNA.

First £20 lifts it...(y)

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Pity lad, its the best tool in the box to keep you from getting caught speeding. Worth its weight in gold the amount mines saved me.

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
breaker breaker 10 4 good buddy. Such good fun with these when i was younger. Bargain right here.

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
Oh ffs Sonic thats a bit ****e, brilliant wee rig and definately a bargain for the money, let me know if you don't shift it, there was a guy local to me that was interested, but it was after I promised it to you so I told him it was gone.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Bargain for someone. Near tempted myself but I don't know what I'd do with it!

2fast4u

RMS Regular
Drives
V50, MT-10, MSX
Audiolines are crackin CBs

Had a 341 many moons ago!:cool:

Interested if matty doesnt take it.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
The reason it would be against your compaines policy is probably the same reason our firm wont let us have them, which is absically that you need a broadcasting licence to have 1 fitted to the van (the law states that anyone under 21 can use them on the air for free, providing its not for commercial reasons, but over 21s require the licence)

They are great craic though.. We fitted them to a load of the cars last year.. Saved the old phones when we were all withing a few miles of the same town..

Shall be getting a new 1 for hitting Europe next year (y)

PS - Did you look at buying an ariel that can be mounted inside the van, which would leave it undetectable to an outside eye (ie the police...)

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Im fairly sure licences are only required for any sets pumping out over 4 watts which is the standard for most sets.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Yeah CLK (dont know your name :oops:), theres technicalities to it, like most laws, but thats pretty much the 1 i would go by as its a bit of a generalisation to it...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.