RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Had a nosey on youtube. That changed my opinion haha no order made on ez

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
A nosey on YouTube is quite different to actually using their stuff and reviewing it.....

I bought their 8 Pro Bottle build your own kit to try it out, as even if it wasn’t great, I’d still get use out of the bottles.

Some of it is average, some of it is great, some of it I wouldn’t order again.... pretty much the same as most multi product companies.

Viper Alloy Cleaner gets good reviews, I found it distinctly average, but it does work

Wheel Armour was a very good product (and I don’t normally use a specific wheel sealant) after every wash. Easy applied and effective

Gloss Boss is a very credible quick detailer, enhances gloss and doesn’t smear, so exactly what it’s supposed to do

Clarity Glass Cleaner.... bog standard as expected

Gecko Hydrophobic Glass Coating..... same as Clarity and no discernible hydrophobic properties

Sleek Interior, decent enough, pleasant scented interior dressing

Ghost Sealant..... a bit meh, but nothing actually wrong with it, I just prefer others

Reigning Iron.... but over diluted and under performing compared with other fall out removers

Chrome Spray Wax.... haven’t used so cant review

Still prefer my Anachem, Autosmart and various other brands, but at their price point, they offer a full selection of products in one place at a decent price...... don’t expect steak at burger prices, but some of their burgers are very tasty!!!!!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
@brocks, that's it no one brand is going to nail every product, different products will work better for some and not for others. I know some of the most popular brands going, have some woeful products and some excellent ones. All about what works for you.