AUTO TEST Wed 10th AUG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

alan273

TSCC Auto test at Dundonald

Billy Neill Football Park - Comber Road

Sign on 6pm for 630 Start

Should be 3No tests each run 3 times with best 2 time at each counting

Cost £10 (members) membership £15y (jan-dec)

Juniors £5 (members) membership £5y (jan-dec) I think! 14-17yo (not holding a full licence) car MUST be fully road legal and driven to the event - not by the junior! unless 17 and holding an Learner Licence - Car to be 1400cc or under - no mods all seats still fitted. full details on TSCC web site link below

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Was hoping to go to this didn't know where it was though. Was tonights not meant to be in Larne?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
no it was a TSCC one tonight and they usually have them in the north down area was great 5 mins from me door :laughing:

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
I fancy a wee go at this but dying to go to a night first to see what the craic is.

alan273

OP
alan273
Again another great night, weather held off. 3 great tests lots of fun, some good pics as always Graham. Didnt come last in class this time Yipeee!!
Young Mike, junior driver, doing dual entry with myself got some great times too, getting better with every event down to 2-3sec of my times per test now and didnt he finsh last this time either!

IMG_7518.jpg

Mike on top test.

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/reports/115/big/IMG_7518.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.