Autobrite brushes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Hi bud,

Just wondering if you have the AB detailing brush kit in stock?

168_shop1_268394_1.jpg

Or likewise, the brushes individually?

Cheers
J

jinjur

RMS Regular
OP
jinjur
Drives
Clio 172
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Thanks dude.

Might be bobbing in on the way to the mighty 'Rush this weekend. Any funky opening hours over the egg break sir?

jinjur

RMS Regular
OP
jinjur
Drives
Clio 172
Never got out last week buddy as took a sick turn and came home from the 'Rush early.

Will hopefully get up soon as a I have a want for these brushes.................not really a need.......just a want :grinning:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Never got out last week buddy as took a sick turn and came home from the 'Rush early.

Will hopefully get up soon as a I have a want for these brushes.................not really a need.......just a want :grinning:

I was going to place an order for delivery from @Woodcutter if you where close to Belfast you could pick up from me? Just a thought :grinning:

jinjur

RMS Regular
OP
jinjur
Drives
Clio 172
Hey Eddie, that is a kind thought bud.

How does that work then? Do I contact @Woodcutter and pay over the phone and divvy the delivery with yourself then?

J

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Hey Eddie, that is a kind thought bud.

How does that work then? Do I contact @Woodcutter and pay over the phone and divvy the delivery with yourself then?

J

If you have Paypal you can send me the money that way and I’ll just pay the order in full? This post actually alerted me to these brushes the other week and I am going to order them also. I’m ordering a couple of bits and pieces so delivery was going to be free anyway :grinning:

jinjur

RMS Regular
OP
jinjur
Drives
Clio 172
Jeez @Eddie_ sorry man, forgot to reply.

A few curve ball bills came in so I am going to have to leave this for now, hope it didn't hold you back.

No toys for Andy this month, BOOOOO!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.