Autodoc

Jettasporttd

RMS Member
Hi all,

I want to order some stuff from Autodoc, but can anyone clarify, is it business as usual to order from these guys to NI? As in no extra charges or anything?

I had ordered from Partsinmotion from the UK but they just cancelled my order due to FedEx hassles.

Cheers

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
I’ve used them a few times, most recently I placed an order on 17th Jan, still waiting for it. Usually takes three to four weeks based on my experience so far.

Jettasporttd

RMS Member
OP
J
Cheers guys, really appreciate that. Hard to beat for proper quality OEM parts.

Gutted partsinmotion is a no goer, they are superb.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Yeah they're grand I ordered few hundred quid worth there which arrived yesterday. Its not quick but suppose it never was and worth the wait for the price.
So have I, and I’ve been waiting that long on it I’ve lost interest in the job I was going to do 😂

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
How does that work lad?

Go through TCB, it tracks you and the sale and you get some money. Usually works, odd time doesn’t. I’d advise using a browser with no ad blockers or stuff that stops tracking.

I’ve had over a grand back from them over the years.

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
Hi guys,

Has anyone ordered from Autodoc recently? Ordered in Feb and it was fine, but I read on a forum about 'extra charges' due to Brexit.

Cheers

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Have ordered a few times from them delivery is usually about 8 quid but stuff always takes a while to come last lot I ordered took 2 weeks.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
£650 worth of stuff ordered again the other day, 2 days to dispatch - gls have it and the wait begins, think the biggest issue is normally the last leg via parcelforce regardless of brexit.
Nothing about extra charges as said above.

Wait for a 36-39% via the app, then search online and you’ll normally find a 3% extra code too (if you don’t have vouchers or discounts already)

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
£650 worth of stuff ordered again the other day, 2 days to dispatch - gls have it and the wait begins, think the biggest issue is normally the last leg via parcelforce regardless of brexit.
Nothing about extra charges as said above.

Wait for a 36-39% via the app, then search online and you’ll normally find a 3% extra code too (if you don’t have vouchers or discounts already)
Cheers - thats a great tip - the prices can vary wildy due to the discount at the time.

But prices can be insanely cheap (41% off day) e.g. £71 for Ferodo Premier discs and pads delivered comparee to ECP at £125 with their fake discount for Pagid. Well worth the wait IMO.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
100%, I forgot about the 40% braking etc, full brembo discs pads shoes all round was insanely cheap.
I kept an eye over a few days and the couple of discounts there before I bought and the price only really changed by pence or maybe £1, others might have noticed it jump a lot more.
Carparts4less are the way forward for anything ECP, got last week and it was next day - dispatched from euro Mallusk 👍🏼

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
100%, I forgot about the 40% braking etc, full brembo discs pads shoes all round was insanely cheap.
I kept an eye over a few days and the couple of discounts there before I bought and the price only really changed by pence or maybe £1, others might have noticed it jump a lot more.
Carparts4less are the way forward for anything ECP, got last week and it was next day - dispatched from euro Mallusk 👍🏼
Cheers pal - how does carparts4less work? I always thought that it was free UK mainland delivery only. Can you click and collect?

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Used to be free delivery via dhl, seems now you can click and collect for £3 or something at your local ECP or still free delivery over a minimum spend, I think £15?
Must be getting round brexit hassles by just processing and despatching locally….lord only knows why they didn’t do it before, said it for years 🤷‍♂️ Lol

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
Used to be free delivery via dhl, seems now you can click and collect for £3 or something at your local ECP or still free delivery over a minimum spend, I think £15?
Must be getting round brexit hassles by just processing and despatching locally….lord only knows why they didn’t do it before, said it for years 🤷‍♂️ Lol
Cheers, will check that out!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What are the other options these days? Still ECP, GSF and Carparts4less? I need a few bits but want the option of returning them without hassle. Otherwise I’d just go for a local motorfactor.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
What are the other options these days? Still ECP, GSF and Carparts4less? I need a few bits but want the option of returning them without hassle. Otherwise I’d just go for a local motorfactor.
For price and stock I can't find anyone better.