Autoglym Lifeshine

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

minibutmighty

RMS Regular
Right, my sisters Audi was bought with the Autoglym lifeshine package, as was dads car. Some people says its not worth the money, some say its the best thing since sliced bread.

Anyhow, sisters fella says it wasnt applied correctly by Agnews and wants me to redo the Audi.

When they say they apply this lifeshine what Autoglym products are the dealers using? :confounded: Are they just charging people £300 to apply some of the basic autoglym products?

Baz C

Banned
lifeshine kit, paint protector (basically strong extra gloss), interor protectant (good stuff you spray onto seats) and you should have got the full autoglym retail pack with it. Most likely they have used one lifeshine kit to do a few cars (doesnt take full kit on one car)

RCT

RMS Regular
The interior autoglym stuff is very good, but i can't see how the lifeshine is supposed to stay on for 3 years. I know a guy who got it done and always washed his car with a hot pressure washer and the car never seen any polish. I recon that after the 1st or 2nd wash with the hot water washer it had removed the lifeshine. If you get it done, still look after your car and wash it with a 2 bucket method and give it a coat of wax every few months if not more often just to be sure it's well protected(y) The amount of salt on the roads in winter doesn't help over here either.

minibutmighty

RMS Regular
OP
M
Doubt the lifeshine is terribly durable, in my experience these paint protection things only last about a month if you wash the car properly each week with the two bucket method etc.

Just wanted to know what lifeshine on the paintwork involved.

Bingham

RMS Regular
Doubt the lifeshine is terribly durable, in my experience these paint protection things only last about a month if you wash the car properly each week with the two bucket method etc.

Just wanted to know what lifeshine on the paintwork involved.
basically its exactly the same as xtra gloss have a bottle in the house left a good shine but didnt last at all

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.