Autoglym Raffle for Road Trauma Support

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuarty_focus

Woodstock Motors in Belfast, has kindly donated an Autoglym Valet Case to raise money for Road Trauma Support. To buy the kit in the shops it costs £40.
Autoglym Valet Kit
valet_MED.jpg

Contains:
Super Resin Polish 325ml
Clean Wheels 500ml
Jumbo Wash Sponge
Paint Remover 325ml
Perfect Polishing Cloth
Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner 500ml
Intensive Tar Remover 325ml
Car Glass Polish 325ml
Quick Clear Screenwash 500ml
Bumper Care Guide 325ml
36 page full colour Car Care guide

So for your chance to win this cleaning kit send your donation via paypal to donations@bangorcruise.co.uk

Ticket price is £1 for balance transfer or cash, or £1.50 if you pay by credit card through the paypal account.

I will also be taking entries on Sunday nights when I’m down in Bangor until the competition ends or if you see me around give me a shout.

When using paypal to enter into the competition remember to include your name and contact details so I can get hold of you again if needs be (do this in the note section while sending).

If you feel like donating more than the suggested ticket price to the charity please feel free to do so.

All entrants will be given assigned a number (this number will be forwarded to the email address you donate from- or given to you on receipt of cash payment), and the winning number will be drawn at random by myself on the 15th October 2006. The winner will then be informed and the information posted on the site. A time will be arranged for hand over of the prize.

Good luck to all who enter, and thanks again for your support.

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me via pm. All proceeds raised from this raffle will go to registered charity- Road Trauma Support (Reg Charity Number- XR36396)

Regards

Stuart Rankin
On behalf of Road Trauma Support

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.