Awesome accident repair footage

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Baby was up most of the night last night. Put this on whilst I tried to get him back to sleep.

Arthur tussik

The lad clearly knows his onions. The repair times are very good also.. Wondering how legit his work is? Seems he does most things right?

Anyway a good time waster collection of videos.

j44nty

RMS Regular
Baby was up most of the night last night. Put this on whilst I tried to get him back to sleep.

Arthur tussik

The lad clearly knows his onions. The repair times are very good also.. Wondering how legit his work is? Seems he does most things right?

Anyway a good time waster collection of videos.
This is the sort of trash I find myself watching in the middle of the nigt too. He is scary good at that. I find even taking a door card off I scratch stuff and break clips. Imagine carefully dismantling some of that stuff before you even straighten it.

adam1942

RMS Regular
OP
adam1942
Drives
2015 F56
Aye I know the feeling - I dont even know if his work is structurally sound or not but it looks good :joy:

adam1942

RMS Regular
OP
adam1942
Drives
2015 F56
This guy is clearly a talented metal worker but jesus look at this one

pt1

pt2

Would not be driving that! He welded the roof on by the inner and outter skin but yet when he cut it there was 3 or 4 skins...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.