Awesome Dubs

zafturbo

RMS Regular
@redanni @jonny_w my worry would be that if you bought one of these or any gti infact that you would instantly regret it and wish you had got a golf r instead .is this not a step back from your golf r redanni.?what is the idea with vw atm that there is quite a few different models of gti-r available now .i know I certainly know that if I got an s3 I would wish it was an rs3 .fact..!

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
@redanni @jonny_w my worry would be that if you bought one of these or any gti infact that you would instantly regret it and wish you had got a golf r instead .is this not a step back from your golf r redanni.?what is the idea with vw atm that there is quite a few different models of gti-r available now .i know I certainly know that if I got an s3 I would wish it was an rs3 .fact..!
With the current R only available in a 5 door that simply isn't going to happen for me personally.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Oh really ,I didn’t know that .imo the 5dr is nicer but understand it’s not everyone’s choice .
So I've just been informed the R is now available again in a 3 door, bloody hell my head is melted. Way too many changes and options like you say @zafturbo :laughing:

My current R is looking more and more favourable as time ticks on

zafturbo

RMS Regular
So I've just been informed the R is now available again in a 3 door, bloody hell my head is melted. Way too many changes and options like you say @zafturbo :laughing:

My current R is looking more and more favourable as time ticks on
Would you see going to a gti as a step back from your r or do you see them as a different type of car and not comparable .

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
1556288185631-png.233529

Attachments

• 1556288185631.png
    1556288185631.png
    705.6 KB · Views: 933

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaguar XF
I ran an A5 Sportback Black Edition Quattro for a couple of years. Ordered it new, waited 4 months for it to be built.
Decent car with plenty of room for the dependants.
This is she sitting on the delivery blocks, pre-PDI

Swapped that out 3 years ago for bigger sister which Mrs S is driving

She's looking to downsize to an A5 Cabrio now the kids have their own cars....