Awesome Dubs

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Are they not called R8 Performance now instead of Plus? I was referencing your shape.
Ohhhh... Well... So I think the R8 Performance was that limited run car (all in Misano Red) that came out a while back. 5 came to the UK from memory. Audi offered me one. I laughed. It's basically a V10+ with the Audi Performance parts on it. I still think this is a V10+ but I'm genuinely not sure. Cue Audi trying to sell me one soon.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I’m in love :heart_eyes:

1D8B248E-4DA5-4519-9DFC-10D5F5F8F8EF.jpeg

E98D566B-8C86-42B4-9916-8DF0945433E2.jpeg
FAD75EFF-9FD6-4AB1-9930-E891C08F7BDD.jpeg

2019 Jetta, VWs A3 Saloon of sorts by the look of it. Probably not come to the UK though.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
So basically if it was a bog standard golf? Then it's just a golf again and who wants that:joy:

I'm in the wrong thread for this argument, I'm away back to the jap thread lol:joy:

Not quite. There's a lot of subtle modifications done underneath all that sticky out stuff. Smooth bumpers, sides, bonnet and boot lid and grill debadged. Stubby mirrors and from what I can see there a whole host of interior modifications and no doubt some engine mods. Wonder does it have a smooth bay too?

Not a standard golf, a classy golf :grinning:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Priced one up yesterday and it came to £38k, 19 wheels were £2k alone
For that reason I'm afraid it's a No from me:relieved:
That’s a serious car you could have albeit not brand new for £38k . What about the Clubsport is it called ,is there a 5 seater and then a 2 seater car ?? What’s these like though I still think a golf r is a better option at that money surely is it not .

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
That’s a serious car you could have albeit not brand new for £38k . What about the Clubsport is it called ,is there a 5 seater and then a 2 seater car ?? What’s these like though I still think a golf r is a better option at that money surely is it not .
Would love a Clubsport at some stage

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Priced one up yesterday and it came to £38k, 19 wheels were £2k alone
For that reason I'm afraid it's a No from me:relieved:
So a few weeks on and it appears there's quite a healthy discount available on these, bringing my preferred spec down to £32k via drive the deal etc.
Wife is begging me to go for one but we will see how the next few weeks pan out8o|

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
So a few weeks on and it appears there's quite a healthy discount available on these, bringing my preferred spec down to £32k via drive the deal etc.
Wife is begging me to go for one but we will see how the next few weeks pan out8o|

VW have me tortured to go and have a chat about purchasing one.