b18 type r conversion wanted or even a damaged or cheap integra for doner car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jdmek

RMS Regular
as above wanted a integra type r engine conversion wanted with no smoke or crunches etc, will even take a cheap or damaged integra for doner car. call or text me what u got. 07546143461.

garysubaru

RMS Regular
Sure thought u got a b18c6 after wasting my time about the b16a conversion I've got forsale offering me £500
Hahaha or is this for ur cousin who had his b16a2 conversion up for £900 under ur username lol

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
Like i said i wasnt wastin ur time i offered u 550 and u said no so i didnt waste ur time. Offers still there if u want 550 or if u got a b18 there? And i got a b18c6 for my eg im building in members gallery and lookin a teg or conversion for my integra with no engine. Will take a full car so i can use recaros etc for civic. I buy honda stuff nearly every week if i can get cheap enough so im hardly a timewaster. That one for 900 got a lsd gearbox etc and is sold for 850 to a site member.

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
Plus u said ur lookin 600 and i offered 550, wasnt real low offer i made u.

garysubaru

RMS Regular
Like i said i wasnt wastin ur time i offered u 550 and u said no so i didnt waste ur time. Offers still there if u want 550 or if u got a b18 there? And i got a b18c6 for my eg im building in members gallery and lookin a teg or conversion for my integra with no engine. Will take a full car so i can use recaros etc for civic. I buy honda stuff nearly every week if i can get cheap enough so im hardly a timewaster. That one for 900 got a lsd gearbox etc and is sold for 850 to a site member.
I have the jap b16a 170bhp conversion up £750 you offer me £550 when you sold uk b16a2 160bhp that you had up for £900 sold for £850 now Id rather hold on to engine and put it into somthing than sell for £550

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
No probs. Mine had new steel headgasket and seals etc and a lsd box and 45k less miles thats y it was 900.

garysubaru

RMS Regular
No probs. Mine had new steel headgasket and seals etc and a lsd box and 45k less miles thats y it was 900.
lol yes the b16a engine ive got has 125k miles but ur 45k less miles on ur b16a2 lol you sure about that as this link says in september 2011 says had 90k
http://reallymeansounds.com/forum/threads/civic-coupe-possibly-for-breaking-lots-of-parts.124259/

then you post it up october 2012 80k miles lol over year later
http://reallymeansounds.com/forum/t...ads-of-aftermarket-stuff.143507/#post-1996394

you had up in ur advert above uk 160 b16a2 engine no gearbox,no shafts,no ecu ect £500
and you try offer me £550 for complete jap 170 b16a engine,s4c gearbox,obd1 loom,shafts,mounts,ecu.mugen rocker cover,blue ht leads

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
In my opinion £500 is still good money for a b16a engine and box.

Type R engines on the other hand are more expensive because they are more like a race engine and rare to find in good condition. A bare b16b ek9 engine without box, loom, ecu or shafts will still cost you at least £900

I remember a mate of mine buying a good b16a without the gearbox for £250

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
My mistake there 100k on that conversion was corrected in my add if u look down ad for coupe for breakin. Was goin by boys milage he told me when i bought coupe. Think andy corrected it anyway was good engine and had new gasket and lsd box it sold now. Iv sold plenty of conversions. Money has droped on standard b16as. Was just makin offer on it to have it. If 550 wasnt any good thats ok. No need to make big deal outa it. I thought 550 ok for a b16a converson. Me and my cousin deal al the time with honda parts and sold few highish mileage b18 conversions for round a grand.

garysubaru

RMS Regular
In my opinion £500 is still good money for a b16a engine and box.

Type R engines on the other hand are more expensive because they are more like a race engine and rare to find in good condition. A bare b16b ek9 engine without box, loom, ecu or shafts will still cost you at least £900

I remember a mate of mine buying a good b16a without the gearbox for £250
your missing the point i made the op jdmek was texting me the other night would i take £500 for the complete jdm b16a conversion engine s4c gearbox p30 ecu shafts mounts loom mugen rocker cover ht leads ect that i have up for £750 when he had his uk b16a2 up forsale for £500 no gearbox,no shafts,no mounts,no ecu ect
i said il let it go for £600 no offer he started trying bid then clicked on wtf like he was looking £900 for complete uk b16a2 which he sold for £850
why he offer me £550 for complete jdm b16a conversion
anyway id rather keep than sell for £550

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
Keep it them mate and stop goin on about it. It was a offer u said no forget about it. ****** hell. I offered 500 u sayed 600 and i told u id meet u in middle at 550 u sayed no so ok.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.