B5 Audi A4 TDI

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
The clown who wanted to buy the cat is now offering an e60 530d for the A4! 😂 is it just me or is there something wrong here? Like offer to buy the cat on it’s own and then offer an e60 after?
Sorry, I should tell the full story. First he wanted to buy the cat. Then said his best offer for the whole car was €450, then offered the e60…..

• Haha
Reactions: PDK

KevM

RMS Regular
The clown who wanted to buy the cat is now offering an e60 530d for the A4! 😂 is it just me or is there something wrong here? Like offer to buy the cat on it’s own and then offer an e60 after?

From the Omega thread:-

E60.jpg

You messaged him, didnt you..........?

FFS Blackie!!!

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Right which of you c-units is it? This has to be a wind up.

Turns out he lives in Edinburgh and wants me to bring the Audi over and give him £1000 for his e60.

I’ve told him no, that if he really wants my car he has to come over and buy it.

This is his reply:- “ No yuo giv mr 1000gbp and come to my hose. My wife’s make dinr anb sister lokin huspand” 🤣🤣🤣

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
At this point I’m fed up of melters messaging me over this car. I’ve had just shy of 25 (allegedly) different folk contact me about the car. The majority of them offering me £400-£500 for the car, others simply bored and looking a chat and this one offering me dinner and his sister-in-law!