B5 Audi A4 TDI

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Ive a dummy decat here if its any use but i assume its different as yours is non PD
47341.jpg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
You can almost guarantee the reflector bowls in the projectors are goosed, that would contribute to poor light output.

The lenses look very cloudy too.

Definitely don't put LED in the projectors, they'll be pants. Hid with 4300k bulbs are the only option.

Then something like Phillips extreme for the mainbeams. The LED normally give terrible beam pattern in main beam reflectors.

I'd say about bixenon conversion, but I don't think you'll have it long enough lol

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Welcome to the B5 club...ECU needs old school soldering to remap...ebay can have a plug and play ECU that is tuned

View attachment 338387
That’s tidy! Yea I’ve been following a few tubes ecu’s on ebay
Il just leave this here…

Never gonna happen! Lol
You love it yet blackie san

My old one came up on memories today..from 2013

Best daily ever tbh

Anyone selling a non green non silver non navy 110 avant please slip into my dms
View attachment 338451
I’m starting to fall for it yea. It’s a bit slow but I can live with that considering it has little to no rust underneath.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
A2F245B5-1449-49F6-9D9F-C3C25E464A95.jpeg

I sold mine in January. It was a good solid reliable car. Parts cheap and readily available.
To be honest I don’t know why I sold it, just fancied something a bit fresher!

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Welcome to the B5 club...ECU needs old school soldering to remap...ebay can have a plug and play ECU that is tuned

Sounds like the mk3 TDI Golf I had. I got a guy from a console modding forum to solder on a socket for the chips and then I could just swap them as needed. Had set of transporter injectors in her, took it from 90bhp to 130bhp.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I was just reading up on these, omg they did a 75bhp version! so count yourself lucky with those extra 15 ponies!!

technics100

RMS Regular
Drives
Sportline 2.0t
As said above, set of transporter nozzles and a tuning box used to put them past 135bhp.. the non VNT turbo will start to hold it back after that.. also de-cat for an extra 5mpg.. not that the non-pd's use any diesel anyway.. My brother has a non PD doing 275bhp and 375lb/ft..

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Dug out this old photo of my ECU socket mod, cost me £20 to get it done including posting it back to me.

I had .216 injector nozzles on 110bhp injector bodies.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
I was just reading up on these, omg they did a 75bhp version! so count yourself lucky with those extra 15 ponies!!
Yea I discovered that when hunting for an exhaust system!
As said above, set of transporter nozzles and a tuning box used to put them past 135bhp.. the non VNT turbo will start to hold it back after that.. also de-cat for an extra 5mpg.. not that the non-pd's use any diesel anyway.. My brother has a non PD doing 275bhp and 375lb/ft..
That’s mental!! I’d love to know the spec on that! I wonder would a vnt turbine fit on this manifold?
Dug out this old photo of my ECU socket mod, cost me £20 to get it done including posting it back to me.

I had .216 injector nozzles on 110bhp injector bodies.

Seems like I need to do a lot more research and start buying 110injectors lol though it’ll be after Christmas before I start on making power modifications