B5 Audi A4 TDI

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Today I have her it’s first wash in my ownership. I’m surprised at the shine on her because it needs a damn good going over with a clay bar! Won’t be done until spring as I don’t have a shed to do the work in and then waxing afterwards.

Still looks decent though.

43636E40-9E9A-4796-9851-FEA1B5EBFB2F.jpeg
54EB6A19-C73B-4A92-9BAB-55283405FC1A.jpeg

And yes, the Combo is still lurking in the background like the auld Top Gear Renault 4………

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
And two rear ones! Lol. I’m waiting on number plate plinths being delivered as the chuck has seized on my drill and truth be told I’d rather not drill plates anyway. But it’s in hand, don’t worry! Lol

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
.216 Injectors
ECU
Swap in the 130PD turbo for more boost

Darkside Developments...this link will have everything for the Non PD listed....pick your poison.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
This morning I met with @Avant1 and got a pair of headlamps from him. Promptly set about swapping them over and the difference is dramatic. Obviously the real test will be at night, but much happier now with the look.

Before:
CE6D1418-DAC3-4753-8256-BA250E97FB24.jpeg

And after:
E298C2B5-3986-43FA-8F6D-F26839A763D8.jpeg

48B258FC-9CE7-43A4-9D6D-784ECDAE741A.jpeg

They have really freshened up the front end.

Ideally I should’ve replaced the horn (which stopped working on Tuesday) whilst I’d the drivers side headlight out, but I can get at it from underneath whenever I get a replacement.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
I’ve just been and had the alignment checked, I was only a quarter of a turn out on the drivers side. Not bad for using a brick wall as my guide lol

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
I've a front grill and side skirts for this if interested.

also have a complete spare engine. 110brake AFN
It has had the evry mod done to it, which had a little “volume” style control knob. The knob is long gone and I’m removing the wires that are running to/from the pump.
I had the evry mod done on all my audi 80s

loved it, some difference too in power

Avant1

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
This morning I met with @Avant1 and got a pair of headlamps from him. Promptly set about swapping them over and the difference is dramatic. Obviously the real test will be at night, but much happier now with the look.

Before:
View attachment 338771

And after:
View attachment 338773
View attachment 338774

They have really freshened up the front end.

Ideally I should’ve replaced the horn (which stopped working on Tuesday) whilst I’d the drivers side headlight out, but I can get at it from underneath whenever I get a replacement.

Looking good .. Just need the rear lights sorting now 😁