B5 Audi A4 TDI

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
I have the non DAB version, great wee unit. the 10 instead of 20 I think

There is a surprising amount of sound adjustment settings you can do through the app. You can also change the unit led colours to match those in your car.

I don't use the built in holder though as it my air vents blow into the back of my phone 🙃
I haven’t worked out how to make it the same colour as the lights in my car! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
There’s a soku something or other sound option which makes things much better. It took me forever to tune it properly but once I did it’s great tbh.
Yea I played with that a little while as well. As you say I need more time to get it how I like it.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
This might put the cat amongst the pigeons, but this evening I did a little wheel swap on the A4.

Before:
41B84227-2B5A-4BA8-AEAB-21D6ED7E13DA.jpeg

After:
EC79D4D5-A000-4389-BC1C-F196F34E9740.jpeg

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Haven’t quite made up my mind on colour. Black, Gold and Red are the colours I have in mind. Not all at once obviously lol. And despite where I live, Gold is looking like a winner. Lol
Gold against the green. Wheels look much better.

I got this Chevy Pewter colour mixed up by @Woodcutter
E46 had this colour, wife’s car currently has it on the calipers. Silvery/Gold.

A33E76DD-28D0-45C2-B143-8D3ACCF38B49.jpeg

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Black callipers for me too but it’s your car your taste
This year I had orange on rrs, blue then yellow on 125d , grey on 5 series and thankfully the r came black lol

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Am afraid its a no for me, I never liked those wheels on A3s either.

If you can grind the sticky out bits where the spokes meet the rim, you almost have fat fives :-D