B5 Audi A4 TDI

Paul.

RMS Regular
I like the A3 Sport wheels on it, they look good! For whatever reason they manage to suit saloons better than the A3 they came on. There's a Jetta I see occasionally on the same wheels, proving the point.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
@Blackie ‘s insurance company on the phone 🤣🤣🤣

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
What isss ittttt.

Tell us now or I'll tell the bais you were going paint the calipers green white n gold 😂😂

She's up & all bai!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Do you know where this car ended up @Blackie I meet one driving from Coleraine to Ballymoney most mornings. It’s always heading the opposite way so it’s hard to see properly but it’s the same colour and lowered.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
Who knows?
Do you know where this car ended up @Blackie I meet one driving from Coleraine to Ballymoney most mornings. It’s always heading the opposite way so it’s hard to see properly but it’s the same colour and lowered.
It went to Carrick/Whitehead direction, but it’s entirely possible that it went further afield

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Has been on Facebook marketplace a few times up until 2/3 weeks ago with someone asking for a steering rack for it. Was carrick direction.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Spotted it there on my way down to Ballymoney going the opposite direction again 🤣 I think it was a BJZ plate on it but it’s always flying when I see it.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Forgot to update this the car I kept seeing was different was a 2001 car. I haven’t seen it in weeks now either.