B8 Audi S4 Avant in Phantom black

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Standard brakes will do the job perfectly for normal road driving, including "spirited". Unless you were planning to go on track there's no need for big brake upgrades other than looks. Which in fairness is important too 😇 :cool:

Great choice of car there. For me the supercharged V6 is the best engine since the turbo V6. Brilliant in the real world.

Happy driving :cool:

scub

Banned
Well done Brendy lad - you're winning!
these age of a4/6's are the nicestshape imo. wouldn't be as fond of the latest shapes, 👌

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Very nice!

Bloody tempted by your 530d as well, bound to have replaced nearly everything on it for its new owner lol

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
Very nice! Was always tempted by one of these. Health to drive (y)
You owe it to yourself..very entertaining with some simple additions.
tenor.gif

Boksic

RMS Regular
Class looking 👍
I think you should do the wheels silver, but I'm anti dark wheels. Plus it's your car so you can do whatever you like 😂
I hope you can write the fuel off as it'll be a bit harder to run than the BM I'm sure!
HTD!

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
Class looking 👍
I think you should do the wheels silver, but I'm anti dark wheels. Plus it's your car so you can do whatever you like 😂
I hope you can write the fuel off as it'll be a bit harder to run than the BM I'm sure!
HTD!
Still in the 12mpg phase but I'm sure I'll grow out of it.....eventually. wheel wise, I'm not sure, I'm dechroming but too black might be ott too.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Still in the 12mpg phase but I'm sure I'll grow out of it.....eventually. wheel wise, I'm not sure, I'm dechroming but too black might be ott too.

I know you like Guinness, how would you feel if you got an all black pint without that beautiful contrasting head.. Treat your new baby with the same respect 👍
Plus you're too old for "murdered out".
I know because you're gonna Google image that 😂👍

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
I know you like Guinness, how would you feel if you got an all black pint without that beautiful contrasting head.. Treat your new baby with the same respect 👍
Plus you're too old for "murdered out".
I know because you're gonna Google image that 😂👍
Wing mirrors are staying aluminium 😂
I do like an occasional decent pint (y)

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
Sent her in for a new thermostat and a water pump (proactive!), seems the thermostat was beginning to show signs of fatigue, while in I had the new grill fitted too. I'd bought a few functional bits and bobs as well as other stuff, including a DA buffer, host of Bilt Hamber and Maguiars products so a clean pic or two will follow next weekend.
Apologies on the mucky pic (had just been cross country to Warrenpoint) but new grill looks so much better (and rereged plate).

Before:
20190914_183831.jpg

After:
20191020_135501.jpg

Last edited: