Wanted: Baby Gates x 2

Gambit

RMS Regular
have a wee pup arriving in a couple of weeks so need 2 baby gates to secure the kitchen area for him - just in case any RMS'ers in the Baby Boom thread have a spare they aint using anymore

Belfast/North Down area preferable for collection (y)

Cheers :grinning:

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Likewise I’m sure I have one or two of the pressure fit ones and a screw on. Need to make sure I have all the bits. In Ards

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Pressure fit ones would be perfect (y)

I'll get into the attic for a poke around, only removed it last month and thought it was in the shed. It's here somewhere and have the same with extension bar about to be removed from the stairs

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I'll jump in on this too. If anyone has any around the north coast I'd be happy to buy a couple of stairgates for a few quid. North down area would be good too as my parents live there.

Boksic

RMS Regular
I'll jump on this too for Ballymena ISH/north east coast 👍🏼

I thought one at the bottom of the stairs was enough, now we need one at the top of the stairs too because babies have no fear!

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
I’ve one for keeping a pup out, as I removed and binned the top locking mechanical. It’s screw type and is perfect for dogs but not safe for kids on stairs. Free. In Ards

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I might as well continue with tradition and use this thread instead of starting a new one.

Anyone a stair gate or two that they no longer need? Ideally Belfast or surrounding? Ta :grinning: