Back in a 350z :)

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Cars looks well mate. Been planning to do my w brace and banana arms etc will be when she goes off the road this winter.

Mine heads off to pentagon tomorrow for tints :grinning:

@Alan_B do it

F8CD6894-17CB-4B83-85E7-1A259BF37D3E.jpeg

@Smick get more photos up lol we need another zed on the forum.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
End of an era, all good things come to an end and all that.

Any ideas what's next?

Smick

RMS Regular
OP
Smick
Drives
CLA45
End of an era, all good things come to an end and all that.

Any ideas what's next?

No really sure to be honest! Still want something interesting enough, ideally with more than 2 seats though so I don't need 2 cars.

That said I could end up with another one sure in a few years.... stranger things have happened! Still enjoy it every time I drive it!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Wow surprised at this. Pretty well priced too mate. They are only going up in value and glad to see you arenā€™t following the mainland trend and literally giving it away!!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Lovely car for the money! I'd say it would be great fun if you could fuel the thing! I've seen the MPGs a mate of mine gets in his Z....:joy:

All the best with the sale. Someone is getting a smasher(y)

Smick

RMS Regular
OP
Smick
Drives
CLA45
Well C19 came in and it's still here. Can't say I'm upset.

New Brembo disks and pads on the rear last week.

Sorn'ed for the minute as WFH currently and wouldn't be driven. Ā£50 a month better off in my pocket....

Couldn't resist a wee blast, bit old for exhaust videos but sure....

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Smashing mate Such a good colour

still thinking of selling ?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
think you are mad selling lol. prices of them are def on the turn (clean ones anyway) and you will end up regretting it (again lol)

Smick

RMS Regular
OP
Smick
Drives
CLA45
Have it saved in my favouties on the Autotrader app 8-|

GHB seller easy enough to deal with haha

think you are mad selling lol. prices of them are def on the turn (clean ones anyway) and you will end up regretting it (again lol)

Autotrader ad expires tomorrow, they kept extending it. No plans to relist, I didn't try too hard tbh. Prob keep it for another bit yet, doing very little driving these days due to wfh so happy its not something sitting there depreciating or leased.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
GHB seller easy enough to deal with haha

Autotrader ad expires tomorrow, they kept extending it. No plans to relist, I didn't try too hard tbh. Prob keep it for another bit yet, doing very little driving these days due to wfh so happy its not something sitting there depreciating or leased.

when I checked it, it came up as an import?

Smick

RMS Regular
OP
Smick
Drives
CLA45
when I checked it, it came up as an import?

It's a UK car, last owner moved down South after buying it, then brought it back up again with him when he moved to back to NI again. I've all the paperwork and NCTs for the time etc. He continued to bring it to Nissan dealer in North too for servicing for that time period. So yes, has been exported and imported actually!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
It's a UK car, last owner moved down South after buying it, then brought it back up again with him when he moved to back to NI again. I've all the paperwork and NCTs for the time etc. He continued to bring it to Nissan dealer in North too for servicing for that time period. So yes, has been exported and imported actually!

nice lol, wasn't sure what way that worked actually lol!!

Smick

RMS Regular
OP
Smick
Drives
CLA45
Wheels refurbished this week by @polishingalloys . One of the jobs I'd been meaning to get done for a while.
Mostly corrosion which is no surprise on these wheels as it's very common, and after 13 years.

Very pleased with the results, no bother working with those guys again. Even sent pics of the wheels and car during the job :grinning:

Before;
wheelsb.jpg

During.....

wheel0.jpg

After!
wheel1.jpg

wheels2.jpg