Bad accident on the M1 Moira Bridge

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
Saw a VW on its roof about 16:00, hope it was noone from on here, looked bad, and not helped once again by the rubberneckers who near caused an accident goin the other way tossers.........

Ruth

RMS Regular
Daz said:
someone's thought that their car handles/d like a 106 then.

you certainly did last night! :lol:

Umm did anyone see the accident outside River Island in lisburn today around 3:15pm?? I drove round then when i came back the road was covered in glass, but no one to be seen! I assume it was an accident :?

Bryan

RMS Regular
There was also a rolled Renault Laguna at the roundabout at the top of the Malone road and Upper Malone road junction this morning...

Heard about the accident on the M1 on the radio this evening as well. What sort of VW was it?

Lexx

RMS Regular
OP
Lexx
Drives
German Scrap
Black Golf size, hard to tell as it was on its roof and i was busy dodging all the stoopid gawkers who braked suddenly from 70 to 50 for no other reason than theyre noisey barstewards

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Lexx said:
Black Golf size, hard to tell as it was on its roof and i was busy dodging all the stoopid gawkers who braked suddenly from 70 to 50 for no other reason than theyre noisey barstewards

one of the biggest pet hates of mine of motorway driving......up there with people going slower in the overtaking lane and staying there even though there are no cars to overtake, oh and people cutting in at the last minute possible when they are exiting the motorway :x

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
was all cleared at 5.40 when i was passing. no sign of any collisions at all either

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.