Bad Smash at Southern 100

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Just been told of a bad smash at the Southern 100.Another rider fatality and 2 riders critical.Don't want to post riders name until official confirmation but another loss to the sport.Been a hard year for road racing.RIP and hope for a speedy recovery for the other riders.Condolences to family and friends.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I was just about to post this into the Skerries Fatality thread. I've been told names but i'll leave that until it's confirmed. Another tragic day in the road racing world. An awful week

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Been confirmed, tragic.
IMG-20180712-WA0003.jpg

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
more grim news and with the classic tt and the ugp still to come. the problem is that you have to ride short circuit style or you are not competitive. gone are the days when you could win riding at 90 % in road racing. too many riders are overriding in road racing now and not taking into account the dangers. please no more.

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
more grim news and with the classic tt and the ugp still to come. the problem is that you have to ride short circuit style or you are not competitive. gone are the days when you could win riding at 90 % in road racing. too many riders are overriding in road racing now and not taking into account the dangers. please no more.
All bsb boys jumping in makes it hard for them

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Bad times. Thoughts with the Cowton family.
He was sat at the next table to us in Cromore Halt on sat night after his NW win. Really nice friendly lad. So sad.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
:pensive: RIP James Cowton

Speedy recovery for the other guys.

What a week(n)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.