Ballyrobert Bangor smashed up?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Looked at a Ford Focus in there and the sales guy was a complete tool

‘How do you know that quarter panels been painted,??’
‘Ah the large blob of lacquer hanging on the arch lip, the fact some tube masked to the main swage line in the middle of the quarter panel and the tape line around the tail light?’
He didn’t like that. Was right up his own ass

Reactions: Gus

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
That's why I couldn't understand some of the nice cars available, I wouldn't buy a Vauxhall off them let alone the i8 they had in recently.

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Guy that done is the father of the guy that crashed and died near it his grievance is that someone from inside keeps putting up the cctv of the fatal accident online

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Why would any of the staff re-post it ? Bit weird, unless the father has asked the manager to have a word with one of his staff because of what he gets up to or copied there CCTV onto his phone? And the manager didn’t oblige. Crazy guy

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
£49,000 of damage and it was the second time the perp wrceked the place

It'll not be the last either. As soon as the suspended sentence is over, he will strike again.
Staff recorded the CCTV of his sons crash and it was circulating on social media and whatsapp.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I was first in attendance at that crash. It still haunts me in bed at night depending how my shift has gone. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to have to live with what I saw.
First responders (be they police / fire / ambulance should be offered counselling support for some of the things you probably have to deal with.)

There is that saying that Not all heroes wear capes and it’s true.

bill

Banned
I think if someone from there posted my sons death i would most likely go mad also. Terrible for the man but not really Ballyroberts fault if a employee posted it.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Don't know if it's where the accident happened but it's a terrible corner at Ballyrobert; when you go round that bend on the inside lane there might only be a few inches between your tyres and the kerb and just one touch it could be game over.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
It'll not be the last either. As soon as the suspended sentence is over, he will strike again.
Staff recorded the CCTV of his sons crash and it was circulating on social media and whatsapp.

Disgusting and insensitive thing to do, sad reflection on today’s social media generation. Not excusing this guy’s behaviour, but you can certainly understand his anger.

B8FD166C-9958-4087-9F38-7843A3824E7F.jpeg

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Bystander syndrome is a documented thing. The less people around, the more likely you are to receive help if you are the one in difficulty.

There was a post recently from Bangor Coast Guard about someone in trouble in the water and people stood watching/videoing instead of calling it in. Sad to think this is the way humanity has turned.